2016年8月10日星期三

New Vape of Eleaf, Smok, Wismec, Joyetech, Electronic Cigarette Wholesale

Hello my dear friends,

This blog is open for sharing the newest information of top brand vape products. I am work for the distributor of Wismec, Innokin, Eleaf, Joyetech, Wotofo, Smok, Aspire, Geekvape, Vision. And surely have good prices for these items with fast delivery time. So feel free to contact me if you are a wholesale, vape store owner, or online store owner. I am very honour to be your business partner.

Here sharing some newest coming items as below:

Eleaf New Products
1. iCare, iCare mini & PCC
2. iStick Pico mega, iStick Power Nano Kit
3. ASTER
4. iJust S




SMOK New Products
1. TFV8 Baby Beast Tank
2. Xcube Ultra TC 220W
3. OSUB PLUS
4. Vape Pen 22

Joyetech New Products
1. eVic VTC Dual with ULTIMO
2. eVic Basic with CUBIS Pro Mini
3. eGo AIO Box
4. eVic AIO

Wismec New Products
1. RX 2/3 VS Cylin RTA
2. Vicino D30
3. Motiv Kit
4. ORMA Kit
5. Wismec Noisy II-25 VS Neotron RTA


You can also add me on skype for easy talking. My skpye: tencco.melissa
Here's my first sharing today. I will share more details for next time. Thank you for your reading.

Skype: TENCCO.MELISSA
Facebook: She Min

1 条评论:

  1. With the vape starter kits, you can get more fun in your vape life. If you’re looking to switch from a traditional cigarette, the smok rolo badge 16w can change the transition process. With hundreds of uwell nunchaku 80w at varying strengths to choose from.

    回复删除